Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

March For Babies -- I need the exercise

Hey everyone,

I am participating in March for Babies because I believe in the March of Dimes mission to save babies. Please support my fundraising efforts by sponsoring me in March for Babies.

You don't have to feel any pressure to donate; I just wanted to give everyone the opportunity to support the cause. I'll be walking this Saturday at 9:30 a.m. at the Pioneer Park in Provo, if any of you would like to join my team, please, by all means; feel free to do so, all of you are more than welcome! You can sign up to join my team right on the website.

If you would rather just donate a few dollars to the cause, that is just as welcome! You can donate directly from my personal webpage with a credit/debit card or PayPal. If you prefer, I can also accept cash or check. Just click the appropriate box on my webpage. If you want to donate $1, $5, $10, or more, it all counts!! I set my goal at $30 to donate, if the response is good, I will increase my goal. Even just a few bucks are really appreciated!

The money we raise helps save premature and sick babies. Premature birth is the #1 cause of newborn death and the biggest threat to babies' health today, and through March for Babies, the March of Dimes is funding important research to find out why premature birth happens and what can be done to prevent it.

You can donate from the following link:

http://www.marchforbabies.org/utskifiend

With your support, there's hope.

Thank you all for any help you can give! I really appreciate it!

No comments: