Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2008

It's Been a While...

Holy crap man! I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted a bloody blog! There is so much stuff that has happened, and I haven't been reporting on any of it!

Well, first off, if any of you haven't heard, I am officially engaged to the love of my life, Janae Balibrea. We went and got pictures taken yesterday at Corona Del Mar in California. The beach was beautiful and we got some great pictures... See below... You can see the pictures on my Myspace if you want.

Also, if you want to see the engagement you can watch this video.

Medieval Times Engagement


Well, Jake needs to go to bed, and this is the only connection in the room, so, I'll finish updating you guys on this stuff soon.

1 comment:

Janae said...

You are so cute. How nervous you were, throwing your arm in the air like you just won a prize ;)

I love you