Pages

Friday, April 17, 2009

Wow, So I know it's Been a LONG Time!

I know I Know, you guys are dying to know what's going on in my life!

Well, let me tell you this, It is late at night, I am tired, I don't have the time to fill you in, but I also wanted to just drop my fans a line, and tell them, I am planning on writing an update to my blog very soon.

Some of it will include:

- How I want to put a bullet in my face from school.
- How work is starting to take off again.
- How Vegas is a filthy disgusting city
- How I purchased an insanely beautiful, amazing guitar.
- How it is having Megan back (Boooooooring!!!!) ;)
- How I'm going to start composing music, recording it, and showing it to my fanseees.
- How you can use the word How so many times in a blog.
- How I've Lost almost 20 lbs in the last 3 weeks.
- How a little metal frame with two very thin wheels on it can give me so much joy.
- How I miss the love of my life, my baby boy Caleb.
- How a protein shake can actually taste extremely good.
- and how I've decided I want to travel the world.

All this is coming soon! So stay tuned my friends.

I love you all, and hope you won't give up on me. I've taken a short sojourn away from the blogging world; however, I have hungered, and thirsted much, and I have come back to drink, and eat until I am filled.

Peace out.

4 comments:

Bri!!! said...

Ahhh Tanner, you silly goose. I love that you miss Caleb so much. You are so dang cute. I'm so proud of your weight loss and the love you have for your bikey bike. LOVE YOU!

Janice Phillips said...

Thank you for NOT blogging more frequently. I'm not sure I could handle laughing so hard on a regular basis.

Ashlee Merback said...

Okay, my heart is broken because all this time I thought that I was the love of your life!!! Nonetheless, I am super proud of your 20lbs. I can't wait to see you because I am certain you are lookin' FINE! Love you.

Greg said...

When your ready with the music stuff, I have a guy who owes me a favor.... he's a composer with a studio... don't you love ...'s